Saturday, October 23, 2010

Changing My artist

HUNGERARTIST
I've Decided to change my artist because I want to go for a more painterly effect instead of a photoshoped illusioned effect. Anyhoo, I found him on Deviantart and I've always loved this style of work- His name is Carlos, or HungerArtist and I love the things he's able to create digitally and if I could just get on his level I would be more than happy. Here he is:







He's able to create such airy pieces of work using the soft color palette and I love it. I'm excited to see if I can actually go about this in a I-don't-want-to-kill-myself manner.

This is the picture I'm going to go off of-



Yea it's a couple years old but, I don't mind because it has the fall aspect that I like and the nature feel that Hunger Artist's work possesses--- guess well see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment