Monday, October 18, 2010

RANKIN.

Rankin

John Rankin Waddell

I really would like to go into graphic design after I learn more through Tyler’s program and with graphic design comes a lot of photography. Rankin is a photographer and photo manipulator that I love. He was born in 1966 and he’s a British fashion photographer.  He originally was studying to be an accountant but he dropped out and decided to work on photography which is something that I admire because it’s a big change and you never know what would have happened but it is something that he is passionate about. Rankin has photographed so many popular artists like Britney Spears and even royalty like the Queen. Everything that he does seems so interesting and I love his side work that he does for special projects because it shows that he is truly an artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment